Term “success” is not only for entrepreneur or businessman, but also for everything we do in life. So, if you want to search some success quotes for yourself, you can find in every job field, such as in sports field.
Today we want to give you some quotes from Michael Phelps. He is an American former swimmer with a total of 28 Olympic medals. He also holds the all-time records for Olympic gold medals, 23 Olympic gold medals in individual events, and 13 Olympic medals in individual events. What a success! Here are his best quotes to inspire you.
- “There are always going to be obstacles that come in your way, stay positive.”
- “If you say can I, you’re restricting what you can do, or ever will do.”
- “If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren’t willing to do.”
- “I found something I love, and I never gave up.”
- “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more your dream, the farther you get.”
- “When I feel tired, I just think about how great I will feel once I finally reach my goal.”
- “You have to have a dream so that you can get up in the morning.”
- “Goals should never be easy.”
- “I can’t remember the last day I didn’t train.”
- “Everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it.”
- “All it takes in an imagination.”
- “I feel most at home in the water. I disappear. That’s where I belong.”
- “Things won’t go perfect. It’s all about how you adapt from those things and learn from mistakes.”
- “The one thing that’s common to all successful people, they make a habit of doing things that unsuccessful people don’t like to do.”